Milari Cot mattresses are designed to provide a firm and supportive surface for babies to sleep on. This is important because it helps to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Cot mattresses should also be made from breathable materials to help prevent overheating.
Here are some tips for choosing a Milari Organics cot mattress for better baby sleep:
1. Choose a firm mattress- A soft mattress can increase the risk of SIDS. Look for a mattress that is firm enough to support your baby's weight, but not so hard that it is uncomfortable.
2. Choose a breathable mattress- Milari Organics mattresses are breathable. A breathable mattress will help to keep your baby cool and comfortable. Look for a mattress that is made from materials such as foam or latex.
3. Choose a waterproof mattress- A waterproof mattress will help to protect your mattress from accidents. Look for a mattress that has a removable and washable cover.
4. Choose a hypoallergenic mattress-. A hypoallergenic mattress is less likely to trigger allergies or asthma. Look for a mattress that is made from materials such as foam or latex.
5. Choose a mattress that is the right size for your cot- The Milari Organic cot mattress should fit snugly in the cot so that there are no gaps between the mattress and the sides of the cot.