Supporting USAF Rescue Warriors & Families since 2002.
1. The Foundation mission: Provides critical support, scholarships, and immediate tragedy assistance for the families of United States Air Force Rescue Heroes who are killed or severely wounded in operational or training missions.
2. These rescue teams are trained and ready to go anywhere in the world to save lives, in civilian and combat scenarios. They are extremely busy right now in the war against terror and saving lives every day in very dangerous missions.
3. The Foundation is the only organization dedicated solely to the families of United States Air Force Rescue.
4. USAF Rescue were instrumental in assisting NOLA and the gulf coast in one of their darkest times (Hurricanes Katrina and Rita)
5. There are over 60 families in the Foundation pipeline for assistance.
6. The Foundation has helped eight children of fallen rescue heroes achieve their bachelor’s or master’s degrees. There are over 25 children not yet of age in the pipeline for scholarship assistance.
7. The Foundation supports wounded USAF rescue personnel continue their healing by providing incredible excursions to meet fellow rescue personnel and enjoy the great outdoors. Recently, three wounded personnel were able to join a team excursion to Mt. Everest Base Camp.
8. Warfighter Appreciation events worldwide are planned annually.
9. Over 93% of every dollar raised goes to the mission. (according to 2013 IRS Form 990 and independent audit)
10. The Foundation receives no government funding.
11. The Foundation relies on the generosity of individual and corporate donors.
6220 McLeod Dr, Ste 120
89120 Las Vegas
Call: (888) 474-7771