The official Facebook page of the Financial Times.
We welcome your comments on our Facebook page. However, please follow our guidelines:
• Keep your contributions concise.
• Ensure that your comments are relevant to the topic being discussed.
• Refrain from writing your responses in capital letters or bold.
• Don’t make personal attacks on others or write comments that are needlessly aggressive or rude.
• Don’t write comments that are abusive, or incite hatred.
• Write in English. Comments linking to non-English language sites may be removed in their entirety.
• Avoid posting defamatory and potentially defamatory comments.
• You must not pretend to be another known ft.com user.
• Using offensive language will probably lead to your comment being removed.
• Comments advertising or linking to businesses or products may be removed in their entirety.
• Making personal or uncivil attacks against our writers may lead to your comment being removed. Criticism should be made in a constructive manner.
By posting a comment on our Facebook page, you consent that we may publish it - either in its entirety or in edited form - elsewhere on Facebook and/or on, or in, any digital or print publication platform of The Financial Times Ltd.
One Southwark Bridge
SE1 9HL London
Call: +44 (0)20 7873 3000