Earthship Albuquerque Resource Training and Housing (E.A.R.T.H.) is a center for people who wish to experience the ultimate in conscious and green living.
Center of the E.A.R.T.H Vision Statement
The mission of the Center of the E.A.R.T.H., a broad-based community initiative, is to evolve our way of life on the planet for future generations.
The Center of the E.A.R.T.H. connects people to an attainable, healthier, sustainable, easier, and more cost effective way of living.
What We Believe
Only by providing true-life examples, with opportunities for people to experience and learn how to live 100% self sufficiently, can we achieve and provide a healthy way of life for all people and future generations.
• We believe that everyone, regardless of their socio-economic levels, gender, age or ethnicity, should have access to knowledge that will empower them to experience a healthier and sustainable way of living.
• We believe that we can reverse the negative impact humans have on the earth and create new lifestyles to help sustain life.
• We believe that empowering people to make positive changes in their own lives will reduce their personal negative effect on global warming.
• We believe that by learning together about sustainable food production and healthy living practices in a “hands-on” community environment, we can change our communities and nation for the better.
• We believe that by exposing the community to an easier, more sustainable lifestyle we can create that option for everyone and anyone.
What We Do
Center of the E.a.r.t.h will:
• Create the opportunity for all people to experience living in sustainable homes.
• Educate and provide books and DVDs on building earthships.
• Educate the community on sustainable ways of food production through workshops, demonstrations, hosting seminars and daily “hands-on” learning experiences.
• Teach the community about nutrition and exercise-based lifestyles through sustainability.