LIFT, SHIFT, CONTAIN, STABILIZE AND PENETRATE www.paratech.com
Paratech manufactures strong equipment with a smart design ready to handle the most serious situations. Our mission is to provide high quality and consistently reliable products that are up to whatever demanding task is at hand. We take our job seriously because we know the situation is quite often a matter of life or death. Paratech’s product lines are comprised of:
- Rescue Support Systems (RSS) – Thanks to their unparalleled strength and versatility, Paratech’s Rescue Support Systems have been FEMA tested and adopted as standard for their technical caches. Applications include:
Structural Shoring– Earthquakes, construction collapses, cave-ins, floods and structural fire damage require a collapse rescue system designed to extract victims quickly and safely.
- Trench Shoring – Paratech’s pneumatic rescue struts allow for remote placement and easy locking as well as safe, remote removal.
- Mono - Bi - Tri - Pod Systems – A wide variety of bases and accessories are available to assist in numerous special application scenarios including, but in no way limited to, elevator shaft access and victim retrieval, high angle applications, confined space work and trench rescue scenarios.
- Vehicle Stabilization – Paratech’s Vehicle Stabilization Kits (VSKs), with a load capacity of up to 120,000 lbs. (54,431.1 kg) with a 4:1 safety factor, have the strength and flexibility to handle sub compact cars, buses, cement trucks and even train locomotives.
- MAXIFORCE® Air Lifting Bags – A complete system comprised of 25 different sizes of Air Lifting Bags made from Neoprene covered aramid reinforcement, with the power to lift or shift up to 70 tons and all the control equipment to match.
- Powered Impact Tools – Rugged, ergonomic, lightweight and utilizing minimum air consumption, the three distinct models of pneumatic breakers, (Airgun 40SC, Airgun 40, Pakhammer 90) have the ability to break and cut through concrete, masonry walls, steel, metal and composites, aircraft fuselages and are often used for digging during tunneling operations.
- Forcible Entry Tools – These high quality heavy duty forcible entry tools (FET) are designed to pry, pound, puncture, twist, cut open or remove all types of barriers between emergency personnel and the life they are saving. The category includes a full line of Hooligan Tools as well as a powerful Percussive Rescue Tool (PRT), the compact and versatile Pry Axe and the very popular Buster Tool.
- Tactical Forcible Entry Tools (TFE) –Paratech has customized its forcible entry tools to cater to S.W.A.T. police, special operations and military forces. Made with a durable black tactical finish, these high quality tools are designed to pry, pound, puncture, twist, cut open and remove all types of barriers.
- Rescue Air Cushions – (RAC) Available in 4 sizes and 2 pressure ranges, an ideal tool for high lift requirements of non-reinforced broad surfaces on trucks, vans and light aircraft, also used by collapse rescue teams to fill voids and regain support for rescue struts, wall braces and shoring. Other applications include rescuing downed or trapped animals, industrial lifting applications and can be used as a flotation device.
- Leak Sealing Systems (LSS) –Specialized inflatables and plugs that are designed to shut down liquid leaks on pipes, tankers and railroad tank cars and successfully seal chemical leaks in both highway and industrial accidents.
- Special Mission Tender/SMT™ for Urban Search & Rescue and Trench –The SMT™, an organized, low maintenance and cost effective trailer comes fully loaded with Rescue Struts, Maxiforce® Air Lifting Bags, Forcible Entry Tools and other kits and components to facilitate rapid response to rescue scenarios.