I am releasing fear from the insanity of monetary based economy. I welcome resource based economy into the fullest. Reintroducing resource based economy.
Today May 27, 2014, Ruidoso, New Mexico Village council meeting at 3 pm MST, the creation of independent political party, American pride political party. Anthony Pride Is stepping up to be the first presidential candidate of the American pride political party. In reintroducing resource base economy, now is the time for the wealthiest 1% to join the remaining 99% in an American equilibrium and end our insane monetary based economy. We the people, can make this happen as soon as 2016 Presidential election. Please pass it forward to those that want to help in this historic moment in America's history. Thank you for your support and your vote."We are looking for people, that are ready to be upbeat in seeing reintroducing resource base economy be the American way of life. "We the people can create a real free America."
***Accepting Donations*** "We the people can create a real free America." DONATIONS can be sent to www.wellsfargo.com DIRECT DEPOSIT ROUTING # 107002192 to account # 9016375306. There is no "card to card" service fee. I am needing your money to reintroduce resource based economy and to do away with the insanity of our United States Americas monetary based economy. Reads funny, but it's true. This routing number does not apply to wire transfers. For wire transfers, use the routing number 121000248 for domestic wires and the SWIFT code WFBIUS6S for international wires. https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/routing-number/ .