Five Star Chicken comes from Thai Multi-National Conglomerate, CP Foods with over $13billion sales in Agro and Food Industry, globally.
Five Star Chicken comes from Thai Multi-National Conglomerate, CP Foods with over $13billion sales in Agro and Food Industry, globally. Its products are sold in over 50 countries worldwide.
CP Foods is a pioneer in this industry and is also known to be the world’s largest feed manufacturing company, as well as the largest shrimp/prawn manufacturing company in the world. In terms of poultry (chicken), it is one of the top 5 companies in the world.
1. Five Star Chicken was launched in 1985 at Ladprao 80 Street in Thailand.
2. We been serving great quality chicken for past 27 years across different markets.
3. Five Star Chicken is one of the most popular brands in Asia with presence in 9 countries having more than 7000 outlets.
4. With presence in - Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, China, Bangladesh and India, we are among the most rapidly growing brand in Asia.
5. Adapting to the local taste and flavor and developing products which appeals to masses has been one of the key strength of Five Star Chicken. People love us for this.
6. We, at Five Star Chicken believe in providing
7. The company has its own state of the art infrastructure for storage and distribution and exercise complete control over the quality from “Farm to Food”.
8. Since Five Star Chicken operates own farms, storage and distribution freely, we are able to optimize the cost and pass on the cost benefit to our customers.
9. Five Star Chicken is known to offer fresh and meatier chicken, which is 25% more than competition.
10. Through a growing network of stores, we are becoming a strong neighborhood brand offering great quality chicken at convenience to customers of all strata of society. We are aiming to make great quality chicken at affordable prices to all consumers.
In India, our story so far:
1. Five Star Chicken launched its first outlet in Nov, 2012 in Bangalore.
2. Currently we have 240+ Stores across Bangalore, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Goa.
3. We are rapidly growing to other cities in South India.
Five Star Chicken is gaining rapid consumer acceptance due to the great taste offered - spicy Indian Flavors as well as other Asian and Thai Flavors that consumers love.
We offer the best value in town as we keep prices low and affordable for everyone and our size of chicken is significantly bigger than everyone else in the market.
CPF Tower, Indiranagar 100 ft Road