Welcome to Aldi UK's official Facebook Page, where you can find out more about our great range of award-winning high quality, brand-like products.
Our Facebook Page is a place for us to communicate directly with you. We share product news, provide updates on our world famous Specialbuys, run competitions and tell you more about the great awards that we keep on winning.
Most importantly though, we enjoy hearing from you - so please ‘Like’ our Page and start posting!
Get in touch
While we always try to respond promptly to enquiries and feedback posted on our Facebook Page, if your enquiry is store or product specific, please email our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0800 042 0800 to speak to a member of the team.
Please consider the content you intend to share before uploading it to our Facebook Page as it will be in the public domain. We ask that you treat others as you would want them to treat you. And remember to check your personal Facebook profile settings to protect identity and personal information.
We reserve the right to remove any comment that is offensive, off-topic or inappropriate. Failure to comply will result in content being removed and you being banned from using our Page. Please note that Aldi is not responsible for content uploaded by users and does not necessarily endorse content or share any views and opinions expressed. We ask that you do not:
• Abuse, insult, intimidate, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
• Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
• Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
• Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
• Advertise products or services
• Contain links to external websites
• Repeatedly post or spam the Page
Supporting UK charities
Aldi is proud to continue its support of the RSPB, Barnardo’s children’s charity and The Princes Trust.
Team GB partnership
In March 2015, Aldi became the first-ever supermarket partner of Team GB, supporting Britain’s athletes in the build up to, during the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and beyond. The Team GB partnership comes as we celebrate our 25th anniversary in the UK.
To help celebrate the partnership, we’ve enlisted six aspiring Team GB athletes, and they have become the face of our campaign, which is helping to encourage the nation to tuck into fresh, affordable and healthy Great British Food.
And the countdown has begun. It’s less than a year to go until we see Team GB flying the flag for Great Britain and waving to the crowds hungry for action in Rio. As proud sponsors, we’ll be with the team every step of the way.
You can find out more about our partnership with Team GB here: https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/about-aldi/team-gb/
We actively manage a number of store car parks. If you feel that you have received a car park charge unfairly, please contact our Customer Services team with your proof of purchase by email on email@example.com, or call 0800 042 0800.
Aldi’s Facebook Page is managed by its public relations agency Weber Shandwick. To get in touch with the press office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CV9 2SQ Atherstone
Call: 0800 042 0800