Official Facebook Page of Korea Tourism Organization.
We welcome everyone to our Facebook community! Please take time to read our page guidelines about sharing photos, asking questions, and posting comments.
SHARING PHOTOS WITH US:
Simply send us your best Korea snaps via Facebook message to give us permission to share.
By sending us your photo(s), you represent and warrant that (a) your photos are an original work taken by you; and (b) your photos are free from any third party rights.
KTO does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in photos that you post on our ‘wall’ or share with us through Facebook message. Images on our page are for online photo sharing purposes and are not meant for archival purposes.
SHARING OUR PHOTOS:
If you find a photo on our Facebook page, comment, like it or share it within Facebook if you think it is a great photo. Do not download the photo and re-upload it as your own.
Send your Korea-related questions via Facebook message and we'll get back to you with answers as soon as possible.
KTO does not accept responsibility for the comments of fans on this page and it’s important to note that postings to the KTO Facebook page are not representative of the opinions of KTO, nor do we confirm their accuracy. We encourage the expression of opinions and free, frank and open discussion, but we do want people to act responsibly and play nice :)
Posts and comments will be deleted if they contain:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, illegal or racist comments,content, links or images or incite such comment or behavior
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organizations
- multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- offensive, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive comments or content
- material which infringes third party intellectual property rights
- any other inappropriate content or comments as determined in KTO's absolute discretion
Users who do not comply with this policy will also be blocked from the page in our absolute discretion.
Our official VisitKorea website (www.visitkorea.or.kr) is available in different languages including Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, Spanish, German, and Russian.
Check out our Facebook pages in other languages/countries:
For urgent travel inquiries, get in touch with our Korea Travel Hotline by phone or Skype: