CIDO is a Khmer Local NGO formed by former senor staff of ZOA Refugee Care with the initiative support from ZOA.
CIDO aims to improve better livelihoods through improving agricultural production by the application of appropriate techniques and quality inputs; improve health condition, natural resources, environment, water supply, improve primary education and increase involvement of women and youth.
CIDO's focus - FOOD SECURITY AND NUTRITION
Five main project categories:
1. Livelihoods (Agriculture and Income Generation – including Small Scale Irrigation Systems)
2. Water Supply, Sanitation & Nutrition (WASH and Nutrition Facilities)
3. Social Business (Social Investment, Entrepreneurship, Farmer Business School, Market Linkages & Agribusiness Value Chain)
4. Primary School Education (Child-friendly school, child sponsorship, child protection, risk and hazard preparedness in schools)
5. Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Adaptation (Adaption for agriculture, save and grow, disaster preparedness and emergency response)