So you want to write a book? Maybe you’ve already written one or you have a unique idea that you think would become the next top 10 bestseller. www.hayhouse.com
The Writer’s Workshop will give you the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writing and publishing experience in information-packed sessions and workshops New York Times best-selling authors and publishing marketing experts.
You’ll get the inside information about publishing your book that you’ve always wanted to know. You’ll learn:
• How to organize your thoughts into a book
• How to rewrite and refine your work
• How to handle rejections from publishers
• How to manifest determination to publish your book
• How to get a publisher’s attention
• How to find an agent
• How to write a book proposal
• How to contact the news media about your book
• How to create a marketing campaign for your book
This could be YOUR chance to publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author! One participant is guaranteed a $10,000 advance and a publishing contract with Hay House!
Call: Please contact Hay House Customer Care with any questions or concerns at: 800-654-5126 Ext. 2 US, 760-431-7695 International or by Fax: 800-650-5115, Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm PST/PDT