This is the official page of the World Organization of the Scout Movement
WOSM FACEBOOK HOUSE RULES
Welcome to our Facebook fan page. As the saying goes, “When in Rome, do as the Romans do”; when on the WOSM Facebook page, please do as the Scouts do. You are free to post all things Scouting – comments, photos, videos and links, but before you ‘post’ or ‘comment’, remember to abide by the Scout Promise and Scout Law.
Let’s work together to keep our page fun, interesting and user-friendly for the Scouting community.
The views expressed by users/fans on this Facebook page are the sole responsibility of the user(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM). WOSM is not responsible for the content of user posts or the content of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The posting of a link does not imply endorsement by WOSM of the linked site or its contents. WOSM does not govern and is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. WOSM encourages you to read and familiarize yourself with the privacy statements of any website that requests your personal information.
We provide this Facebook page for you to interact with us and our other fans, and to provide you with a vehicle to obtain information about us and our services. While we strive to provide WOSM Content that is accurate and complete, under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of, and/or reliance on information in, any WOSM Content or User Content.
WOSM Content is not a warranty or contractual commitment from WOSM. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other WOSM Content or User Content available through this Facebook page.
In addition to the rights that you grant to Facebook, you grant to WOSM and its affiliates a royalty-free licence to use your content in any manner or media, globally, forever, without any obligation to you. This includes the right to use any ideas you submit (including ideas about our products or marketing campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any obligation to you. We may change the WOSM Facebook House Rules from time to time, and those changes will be effective upon posting. We advise you to regularly check the WOSM Facebook House Rules for possible changes.
“Harmful Content” is defined as any independent ‘post’ or ‘comment’ that uses inappropriate language or is potentially libelous or injurious to the privacy of an individual or group. Users posting any such post or comment will be banned from posting or commenting on this site, and removed from the Facebook page.
Any post or comment unrelated to the objectives of World Scouting including but not limited to the promotion of unapproved products and services will be removed.
WOSM expects that users do not post any materials that fall within any of the following categories. WOSM reserves the right to remove any materials including but not limited to the following:
• Profane, defamatory, offensive, abusive or violent language
• Bullying is strictly prohibited
• “Trolling”, or deliberately posting disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
• Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual or group
• Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
• Links or comments containing sexually explicit content
• Discussion of illegal activity
• Spam, link baiting or uploading files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
• Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
• Commercial solicitation or derogation of competitor
• Violation of copyright or intellectual property rights
• Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
• Inappropriate content, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
• Personal promotion
• Political agenda or motive
Contact : http://scout.org/wsb
WOSM groups/pages on Facebook :
World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM) : http://on.fb.me/1EE877u
Messengers of Peace (MOP) :
Scouts of the World Award : http://on.fb.me/1PATQ1K
Jamboree On the Internet - Jamboree On the Air (JOTA-JOTI) : http://on.fb.me/1MEWDc0
World Scout Environment Programme (WSEP) : http://on.fb.me/1J5R96c
Scout Centres of Excellence for Nature and Environment (SCENES) : http://on.fb.me/1TY1BQb
Rue Henri Christiné 5