Ruler Narasimha is the most savage fourth manifestation of Lord Vishnu. The name suggests the mix of "Nara" and "Simha" which mean man and Lion. He is the combination of man and creature. Narasimha symbol came to save his child prahlada (committed admirer of Lord vishnu) from the devil ruler hiranyakashipu. He portrayed with lion's face with mauled fingers imbued with the human body. Here and there he is emerging from the column which connotes he is wherever in all things. He is wild to battle against evil to save his enthusiasts, shield every one of his admirers from each adverse part of life. There are 9 types of Narasimha which are completely portrayed in a forceful structure. Out of every one of these structures; Lakshmi narashima is more quiet than different structures.
Narasimha puja is performed for the ones who are the survivors of dark sorcery and can be protected from the lawful difficulties. Narasimha stotram is the most impressive mantra to wipe out regrettable powers and fights in court, offered with plushness and to clear out the evil around. It has the heavenly capacity to satisfy every one of the desires. The promising day to perform Narasimha puja is upon the arrival of Narasimha jayanti, notwithstanding, it tends to be performed on any days of the year.
Advantages of Narasimha puja
- Protection from the hostile stare, dark wizardry, malefic impacts of the planet.
- Freedom from every one of the monetary legitimate questions and cases
- To win the adversaries, assurance against destructive powers.
- To fix the adverse consequences of negative energies.
- Get the longings gifts and independence from a wide range of pressures.