Rahu is the head part of the profound snake. It is the principal shadow planet of the nearby planetary group. In Vedic crystal gazing, rahu is considered as "North hub" and barbarous planet. It enormously affects all creatures and lives. It gives results dependent on the position it has been set in an individual's introduction to the world chart.Rahu indicates desires,illusion,mystery,secrets,aspirations,ambitions.It is answerable for every one of the negative things occurring in one's life, cheated by loved ones, unexpected misfortune in wellbeing and riches.
Ketu is the lower part of the profound snake. It is considered as the South hub in Vedic crystal gazing. Ketu signifies moksha, abrupt additions, otherworldly pursuits. He can make an abrupt loss of work, Legal questions and family problems.Ketu is the malefic planet can causes blocks in your excursion of life, he can prompt pitiful reality. He can make enthusiastic aggravations and make issues in conjugal connections in the event that he is seriously situated in the birth graph of any individual. To defeat the antagonistic impacts of Rahu ketu malefic planets Rahu ketu puja can be performed. It helps in conciliating the destructive impacts of the those two planets.
While you can play out this puja whenever or quickly, yet performing puja during Rahu kalam is viewed as a propitious one. Sunday and Tuesday are the greatest days to perform rahu Ketu shanti puja as Sunday and Tuesday are the days viewed as best for Rahu and Kethu
Advantages of rahu ketu shanthi puja
- Effective in lessening the evil impacts of the malefic Rahu and ketu.
- It assists with mitigating the karmic obligation (things in a previous existence) of an individual.
- It assists with relieving persistent illnesses and long-standing issues.
- Ability to beat negative impacts or potentially foes. Resolves lawful issues.
- Enjoying the material solaces, flourishing and secure a decent degree of fixation
- Self-acknowledgment and help from illicit drug use and dangers of detainment