STEP's Mission is to strengthen our community by responding to the basic emergency needs of individuals and families in St. Louis Park.
STEP provides the following services:
1. Food Shelf: provides the most nutritious and culturally-appropriate food available to clients 1-2 times monthly depending upon financial need.
2. Clothes Closet: provides gently used clothing twice a week for clients.
3. Emergency Financial Assistance: provides help with housing expenses based upon assessment by STEP's social workers.
4. Transportation: provides rides to medical and food shelf appointments
5. Seasonal Support: provides gift and food support for holidays, back to school, birthdays.
6. Crisis Support and Referral Services: clients can meet with STEP social workers to identify how other needs can be met and talk through issues affecting their lives.
6812 W Lake St
55426 Saint Louis Park
Call: (952) 925-4899