Small Business Festival Victoria runs from 1–31 August with hundreds of low-cost and free events throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Small Business Festival Victoria runs throughout August each year. It features hundreds of events for anyone looking to start or grow a business. All events are presented at low or no cost and provide opportunities to learn practical new skills and establish valuable professional networks. Events cover a wide range of topics including business planning, digital marketing, exporting, importing and many more.
We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on the Small Business Festival Victoria Facebook page, but also ask that you act respectfully and responsibly. Posts will be deleted from the Small Business Festival Victoria Facebook page if they contain:
- Offensive, abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist content, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- Solicitations and advertisements by other organisations or endorsements by other organisations
- Multiple or repetitive posts by a single user or posts we deem to be SPAM
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users posts we deem to be SPAM
- Anything else Small Business Festival Victoria deems inappropriate.
Thank you for observing these guidelines.
GPO Box 4509
Call: 13 22 15