The official IBM India Facebook page.This page is managed by Deepa Kedoor and Mohd Pasha. Follows the IBM Social Computing Guidelines.
Welcome to IBM India’s official Facebook page. A singular platform that connects the different aspects of IBM – from Recruitment, Diversity and Environmental Communities to Community services, showcasing Blogs from senior leaders and volunteering / community initiatives of employees of IBM India.
While this page has been created by IBM India Pvt. Ltd., all content posted here is done so by individuals in their private capacity, and reflects the views of the individuals. These views may not necessarily reflect the views of IBM India.
By accessing and using this Facebook Community page, you agree that:
1. You will comply with Facebook's terms of service, and all obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure that you have with any entity. This includes IBM India Private Limited and/or any of your past or present employers.
2. IBM India may delete any posts that it believes (a) violate Facebook's terms of service (b) do not meet the objectives of this Community, (c) are disparaging towards IBM, IBM's employees, any of the initiatives, or any individuals or entities involved in the initiatives (d) violate any trademarks of IBM or any other entities or (e) are otherwise inappropriate. IBM's decision in this respect shall be final.
3. This Community Page and all content in this Page may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used for the creation of derivative works without IBM’s prior written consent.
4. You will not contribute any confidential information or ideas. Any information or material sent to IBM India or otherwise posted on this Community Page will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By posting any information or materials on this Page, you agree that you have full rights to post such information or materials, and that your posting of such materials or information does not violate the rights of any party, and does not violate your obligations to any third party.
5. Anyone (including IBM) is free to use and disclose information and ideas you contribute (including any underlying inventions) without royalties or restrictions. This “free license” however doesn’t apply to patents or applications filed before the information/ideas were submitted. If you know of any pre-existing patents that may relate to your contribution, you will promptly let the other users of this Page know.
6. You will not provide any software code or other technical data.
7. In addition to your obligations not to reveal or disclose confidential or proprietary information of any third party, you will not discuss any pricing, contract terms, output, or other information that could present any issues under any country’s antitrust or competition laws.
8. Information on this site does not necessarily represent the views of IBM.
9. If you are accepting these rules on behalf of a company or other entity as well as for yourself, you agree that you are authorized to do so.
10. Personal attacks on others, posting personal information about others, profanity or other inappropriate language or behavior is unacceptable. In addition, users must not post, mail or participate in provocative, heated discussions (flame mail).
11. IBM may, in its sole discretion, choose not to post (or choose to remove) any posts or any comments made by participants. IBM, however, has no obligation to do so.
13. Information on this Web site is not guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and IBM expressly disclaims responsibility for updating this Page to keep information current, correct or complete.
14. This Community Page may provide links or references to non-IBM Web sites and resources. IBM makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about (and IBM does not endorse) any such non-IBM Web sites or third-party resources.
15. USE OF THIS COMMUNITY PAGE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. IBM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. IN NO EVENT WILL IBM BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS COMMUNITY PAGE OR ANY USE OF THIS PAGE , OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS PAGE , OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA.
17. IBM employees using or accessing this Page are expected to follow all applicable policies of IBM, including the Business Conduct Guidelines and the Social Computing Guidelines.