The people, insights and tools your small business needs to not just survive, but thrive, using technology.
Welcome! Verizon is here to help your small business not just survive, but thrive using technology.
This page is for small business owners like yourself. Pick up some tips, express your opinions, and learn how Verizon can help you grow your small business.
By accessing or using this page, you agree to comply with Facebook Terms and Conditions. Please keep in mind that Verizon Wireless reserves the right to remove any postings, at its sole discretion, that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. The posting of any of the following activity will result in removal of post:
– Repetitive posts
– Bullying, harassing, stalking, threatening, abusing or attacking others
– Posting, distributing, or disseminating any fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, obscene, violent or unlawful material or information
– Using derogatory terms, hateful language, or consistently negative comments to target another with respect to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
– Campaigning, promotional postings, or link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
– Posting anything off-topic, out-of-context or not related to Verizon Wireless or its business practices
– Posting personal information of any kind (including email addresses, phone numbers etc.)
– Violating of any intellectual property rights
– Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or wireless devices
– Any consistent and patterned effort to disrupt or destroy healthy conversation and engagement within the community.
Enjoy your community, play nice and respect everyone else’s right to transmit their voice in this social space.
Please note that content uploaded or postings by fans to Verizon Wireless’ Facebook page do not necessarily reflect or represent the opinions of Verizon Wireless, nor does Verizon Wireless endorse or confirm the accuracy of any opinions expressed.