The National Telecommunication Institute (NTI), being a reputed scientific, educational and research institution founded in 1983
The National Telecommunications Institute (NTI) was founded in 1984 to be a center for telecommunications systems, technologies, policies and management.
NTI as a scientific, training and research institution has the following objectives:
• Providing high quality, advanced post graduate engineering education and training in the field of telecommunications in order to meet the demand for professional engineers in modern telecommunication technology.
• Conducting and sponsoring researches in the telecommunications field with the aim of solving technical problems which confront telecommunication companies, promoting local telecommunication industry and formulating a version for the future.
• Providing technical and policy expertise in the form of consultation services, feasibility studies, network planning, standardization, technology assessment studies and field measurements and testing.
• Organizing seminars, workshops and conferences in the various fields of telecommunication technology, policy and management.
• Cooperating with regional and international organizations working in information and communications technology field.