VideoGameVoters.org we are a movement of American gamers of voting age who are protecting free speech and defending video games from intrusive legislation and regulation.
Thanks for visiting Video Game Voters Network Facebook page! On this page you’ll find discussion about the VGVN and video game industry news.
We love video games and we want to talk about them with you, but before you take part in the discussion, we ask that you review the following guidelines to help create a quality environment for our fans.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions (http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). We’re happy to have you comment on our timeline, but please note that fan posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of VGVN, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
Part of what makes our industry so great is the passionate fans – a passion we share with you. We encourage questions and commentary, which includes constructive feedback. We will moderate comments when necessary and expect that participants are respectful to each other and the community as a whole. VGVN reserves the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our guidelines and block anyone who violates the rules repeatedly.
The following posts will not be tolerated and could result in a ban:
• Posts that demonstrate abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or hostile behavior toward others.
• Posts that are obscene, vulgar or depict extreme violence.
• Posts that contain hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or political beliefs.
• Posts that are knowingly deceptive or misleading.
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion.
• Violations of intellectual property rights.
• Commercial solicitation.
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site).
Thank you and we look forward to building the VGVN with you!