The increasing cases of back pain worldwide have made it a serious concern in the modern world. Now, back pain has become one of the leading reasons for workforce disability. Moreover, the problem of back pain rises significantly in the work-from-home situation. Some studies speculated that four out of five Australians would suffer back pain at some point in their lives after a while. No one can deny that a lot of Australians have to spend a huge amount of medical expenses on treating their back pain. In contrast, medical treatment for back pain involves painkillers, heat, and epidural steroid injections (for extreme situations). However, one can avoid the side effects of these drugs by treating the problem of back pain with remedial massage therapy.
If you are someone suffering from back pain and looking for a safe, non-invasive, drug-free procedure, you should go for the Remedial Massage Therapy Clayfield.
How Does Remedial Massage Therapy Improve Backpain?
In remedial massage therapy, therapists apply specific massage techniques to ease the pain in the soft tissue and minimise structural dysfunctions causing the back pain. The massage techniques are designed to lengthen, soften and stretch tissues while restoring postural balance and improving body movements.
In reality, remedial massage therapy is a broad term used for a wide range of massage modalities. Here are some common types of treatment styles with massage –
• Deep Tissue Massage for treating musculoskeletal issues, including strains and sports injuries
• Myofascial Release Therapy for promoting pain release and healing by connecting tissues
• Myofascial Cupping for releasing rigid tissues and improving blood circulation to the skin, tissues and muscles
• Posture Therapy Brisbane North for modifying and improving the optical alignment of the muscles and bones
• Neuromuscular Therapy for treating longstanding painful conditions, including acute trauma and post-surgery pain
• Pregnancy Massage for proactive maintaining of optimal wellbeing in pre-and post-pregnancy periods
• Trigger Point Therapy for reducing pain through isolated pressure and release on the tension point
• Dry Needling Therapy to deal with neuromusculoskeletal issues and movement impairments
Apart from these treatment techniques, remedial massage therapy also promotes a systematic relaxation process to release endorphins and other hormones. Thus, these non-invasive treatments contribute to one’s primary and secondary healing process.
If you have been experiencing back pain for a while and want to improve its condition in a drug-free, safe, non-invasive way, you should consider trying remedial massage therapy at Sol Bodyworks. From intense myotherapy to Lymphatic Drainage Massage Wavell Heights and its surroundings – you will get assistance with all types of remedial massage techniques.