Welcome! Find good things for you and your family. Register at www.nestleclub.com.ph to be an official member!
Facebook Page House Rules
Below are a few simple rules that all likers and visitors of our Facebook page must follow. Our customers and fans are the reason behind our success, and we value everyone’s input. But it is also very important to keep the discussion on this page helpful and meaningful for our entire community.
1. Keep your posts clean. Please do not post anything, or include links to anything, indecent or otherwise inappropriate. Please do not post images or links to images of children below 7 years.
2. Per Facebook guidelines, please do not access this Facebook page if you are under 13 years. Read the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
3. Play fair: no libelous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
4. No personal attacks, please: don’t attack people with extreme language or provide ground for people to claim basis for any personal attacks.
5. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, no posts unrelated to the topic at hand, no repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
6. Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information.
7. Keep it true and legal: no misleading or deceptive posts; no unlawful purpose or activity posts. Do not infringe on other persons’ copyrights or any other intellectual property rights. In case of doubt, don’t post it.
8. Please be patient; we will try our best to provide useful information in a timely manner to our community.
In order to preserve positive discussion on the page, we reserve the right to delete posts that break these guidelines.