The Orijin Facebook Page is a collection of stories celebrating the unique and interconnected culture and greatness of Africa.
Orijin is an alcoholic blend with flavours specially selected from African herbs and fruits, combined to give a refreshing bitter-sweet taste.
Launched in Nigeria in 2014, Orijin is a premium herbal alcoholic drink produced by Guinness Nigeria. Since its launch, Orijin has become one of the fastest growing brands in Nigeria and is popularly known as the ‘truly African drink for the real African man’.
Orijin celebrates and shares what is great about Africa today from the smallest gestures to the greatest milestones. We love Africa, and will always celebrate its #Orijinality.
Here are some ground rules all our fans must comply with:
• Please do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Don’t publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
• Do not share content, posts or any information on this page with anyone under 18.
• Avoid uploading or attaching files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Do not upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
• DRINK RESPONSIBLY 18+ www.DRINKIQ.com
Call: Consumer Care Line: 01-2709337