Get the fun started with Mattel Games Canada!
Welcome to the official Mattel Games Canada Facebook page.
This community is intended to be a place for fans to discuss Mattel Games products, promotions, company activities and, above all, PLAY!
Mattel’s goal is to create an enjoyable community experience for all, and we ask that all users please follow the codes of social decency and keep the conversation respectful and “family-friendly” so that everyone can feel comfortable as they contribute to the community.
Any content posted in this community by users does not represent the opinion of Mattel, and is not endorsed by Mattel, including, for example, product use as depicted in photographs or advice submitted as community members.
First and foremost, we take children’s safety very seriously. If you have a question or concern about any Mattel product, please contact our Consumer Relations Department at 800-524-8697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, for the list of rules we have to tell you about …
• Is obscene, lewd, lascivious or filthy;
• Is illegal or promotes illegal activity;
• Includes spam content or phishing schemes;
• Contains any viruses, Easter eggs, worms, bots, Trojan horses or potentially damaging computer programs, code, malware or files;
• Uses any third-party trade names, trademarks or service marks or the name of any third party’s products, offerings, services, brands or trademarks;
• Links to a third-party website;
• Is abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, derogatory, discriminatory or defamatory;
• Is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful;
• Infringes, encourages, or depicts the infringement of another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or other rights;
• Violates, encourages, or depicts the violation of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or that encourages or depicts conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or may result in civil liability;
• Includes, demonstrates or encourages the misuse of a product or a hazardous situation;
• Includes personally identifiable information (such as telephone numbers, first and last names , street or email addresses) of anyone who has not given permission;
• Includes the submission of an idea or suggestions of new products;
• Sells a product or service of any type;
• Has been posted by anyone under the age of 13;
• Is off-topic or irrelevant;
• Is unintelligible; or
• Is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
As a member of this community, you agree to comply with all of the rules listed above when you post, reply, or upload content. As you participate in this community, please remember that Mattel is not responsible for any messages, comments, claims, statements, advice, information, posts, images, photos, links or other content posted, uploaded or linked to on this page by visitors, and we further do not endorse, represent or warrant the accuracy of any such content.
Please be aware that Mattel is not seeking ideas or materials for products or services, or even improvements to products or services on this page, so please do not submit any such ideas or materials through this community. Should you choose to ignore this request and still provide any such ideas or materials on this page, Mattel will treat them as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Additionally, if a photo or video you post includes someone other than you, make sure you have the person’s permission to post it. If the image includes a child for whom you are not the parent or legal guardian, make sure you have permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.
Mattel reserves to right to prevent access to any user who posts content in violation of these community rules.
Finally, please note that the trademarks, logos, characters, images and content uploaded by Mattel on the Mattel Game On! Facebook page are owned solely or licensed by Mattel and cannot be repurposed or used by any third party without written permission of Mattel. However, feel free to link and share the Mattel Game On! Facebook page with your friends and family.
We look forward to creating an active and fun community for all, and we hope you enjoy being a member of our Facebook community!