1. Most trusted/Most popular/UK's favourite – Source: Association British Insurers statistics.
2. Gift card – our biggest standard gift card value offered to all new customers. Offer ends 12.10.22. Sent after six months premiums paid. SunLife reserves the right to change, stop or limit this offer at any time. Terms and conditions apply.
3. Rates – These bigger payouts are guaranteed until 12.10.22, after this the rate may change at any time.
4. Guaranteed Acceptance – is for UK residents aged 50-85.
5. 98% claims are paid within 3 working days – 12 months to February 2022.
6. 86p a week – equivalent to £3.70 a month, our lowest premium. Premiums are paid monthly.
7. Funeral costs – are based on the average cost of a burial and the cost of a cremation in the UK. SunLife Cost of Dying report January 2022.
8. British Heart Foundation – SunLife will pay £1 from the first payment of every plan to the British Heart Foundation, Registered Charity Number: 2259717 (England and Wales) and SC039426 (Scotland).
9. SunLife is highly rated for customer experience on Feefo and Trustpilot.
10. Testimonials – are from genuine customers, via Trustpilot and Feefo.
11. SunLife £10,000 Big Cash Draw – entry is open to Guaranteed Over 50 Plan Policyholders in England, Scotland & Wales, who confirm their details with SunLife. Residents of Northern Ireland cannot enter the draw. The draw entry close dates in 2022 are 5th May, 5th July, 5th Sept, 5th Nov and in 2023 the 5th Jan. The final close date is 5th March 2023. Full T&Cs via sunlife.co.uk/win. Opt in when you take out your plan to be entered into all remaining draws until end of promotion.
12. Guaranteed Over 50 Plan details (including 100% claims paid) – Full T&Cs apply
For additional verifications please visit the verify page.
Legal and regulatory information
Not all products are available outside of mainland UK, please call us to discuss if you have any queries.
This website contains information on how the SunLife Guaranteed Over 50 Plan works. If you have any questions about the plan, you can call our UK team on 0 800-366-1529.
If you are unsure and need advice, please visit unbiased.co.uk to find an Independent Financial Adviser in your area (you may have to pay for the financial advice provided). If you have any questions about the plan, you can call our UK team on 0 800-366-1529.
Who are SunLife and who provides the SunLife Guaranteed Over 50 Plans?
SunLife Limited distributes financial products and services. Registered office: 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6WG, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales, number 05460862. SunLife Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register (reference number: 769427).
Phoenix Life Limited trades as SunLife and is the provider of the SunLife Guaranteed Over 50 Plan life insurance policies. Phoenix Life Limited’s registered office is at 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6WG, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales, number 1016269. Phoenix Life Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (reference number: 110418).
Who provides the Funeral Benefit Option?
If you choose to add Funeral Benefit Option to your Guaranteed Over 50 Plan, Dignity Funerals Ltd arranges and provides the funeral services, registered office: 4 King Edwards Court, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 6AP, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales, number 00041598. Dignity Funerals Ltd is a member of the National Association of Funeral Directors.