Vudu offers plenty of free content. However, for some reason, the complete library of free movies and shows is not available on the Vudu FireStick app. Therefore, if you want to explore and watch it all, you can access Vudu.com/start via a web browser on your FireStick. via https://www.vudu4start.com/
You can use any available browser you like – such as Amazon Silk or Firefox.
1. Select Find > Search on the FireStick home screen
2. Search for Amazon Silk Browser and click it in the search results
3. Click Internet tile on the following screen
4. Click Download or Get on the next window
5. Open the Amazon Silk Browser
6. Click the address bar on the top
7. Type in Vudu.com and click GO
open Vudu.com start code
8. Click the 3-line button in the top-left corner
9. Click Sign In on the popup menu. Follow the on-page instructions to sign in to your Vudu account.
10. You may now start exploring and streaming.
To access the ‘Free’ content, click the 3-line menu again in the top-left corner and click Free in the pop-up menu
11. Select one of the available options within the Free category (such as View All Free Movies & TV, Movies, TV, New, Family & Kids, etc.)