Ocado, the online supermarket. Have a question? Drop us a message or post in our timeline – or you can email email@example.com or call 0345 656 1234.
Do your food shopping online at ocado.com. Our trusted drivers will carry groceries, wine, toys, flowers, homeware and more to your kitchen table in a one hour slot.
Enjoy great offers and deals on value household brands, quality small producers, plus Ocado and Waitrose own label groceries. Sign up in seconds and get a discount voucher for your first Ocado order: http://on.fb.me/1ibd415
Facebook Community Guidelines
Our Facebook Page is a place for our fans and customers to share experiences, tips, photos, videos and ideas in a safe and public forum. Posts by fans don’t necessarily reflect the views of Ocado, its employees or affiliates. Although we moderate this page between 8am – 9pm Monday to Sunday, Ocado cannot be held responsible for any content found here. If you spot something you find offensive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond within 48 hours.
Our Comments Wall allows everyone to share their personal opinions, questions and constructive feedback – we’ll try to respond to each individually. We ask that everyone is respectful to each other and respects other people’s opinions - even if you don’t agree with them.
We will remove posts at our discretion but specifically, posts which we feel fall into the following categories will be removed:
- Abuse, harassment or bullying
- Offensive, defamatory, violent or obscene language
- Language that targets ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, sexuality, age, disability, illness or conditions and political or religious beliefs
- Any content which in our opinion could be fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, unlawful or defamatory
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of intellectual property rights
- Spamming – repeatedly asking the same question or making the same comments
- Inappropriately interrupting the conversation with irrelevant commentary
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations – Ocado chooses to support selected charities and you can find out more by emailing email@example.com
- Disruptive protest commentary from individuals, groups or other single-issue lobby organisations – our Facebook Page is a place for our customers to talk about us and our service
Anyone who repeatedly posts such comments will be blocked and reported to Facebook.
Unless expressly stated, when an Ocado employee posts content on this Page, it’s as an individual and not as a representative of Ocado. Any content shared by employees must comply with the Ocado Social Media Guidelines – these are explained at induction, or you can request them from a line manager or download them from The Grapevine. All content shared is done so at the employee’s own risk.
By posting on this Page you grant permission to Ocado to use any comments, images, videos or other information submitted on these pages in marketing and advertising materials, including on our website and vans.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content displayed on the Ocado pages shall remain at all times vested in Ocado or its licensors. Fans are permitted to use the material data and content only for their personal use and may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any material data and content without Ocado's prior written permission.
Ocado, Titan Court, Bishop Drive, Hatfield Business Park
AL10 9NE Hatfield
Call: 0345 656 1234