www.hawkeyecollege.edu - Hawkeye offers a variety of educational options including career/transfer programs, continuing education, and corporate training.
Hawkeye offers ...
- more than 45 one-year and two-year transfer and career programs.
- Business and Community Education classes.
- specialized training geared toward business and industry.
- classes for high school juniors and seniors to attain college credits.
- six locations within a thirty-five mile radius of the main campus.
- more than 6,600 students attending classes.
Hawkeye officially opened in 1966 and became a comprehensive community college with the addition of arts and sciences to the curriculum in 1992. The name was officially changed from Hawkeye Institute of Technology to Hawkeye Community College in July 1993.
The main campus is located near the southeast edge of Waterloo, Iowa. The growing cities of Waterloo and Cedar Falls offer diverse cultural experiences and all the amenities of a big city with a small town feel. There’s always something to do with various recreational activities and entertainment including performing arts centers, children’s theater, museums, sporting events, a casino, and comedy clubs.
1501 E Orange Rd
Call: (800) 670-4769