The arrival of COVID-19 accelerated the OTT wave, which caused theatres to close. This allowed internet streaming services to establish themselves as the go-to method for watching films, television shows, and other forms of digital content.
Both movie theatres and online streaming have unique selling points in the streaming industry around the world. On the one hand, movie theatres offer the possibility to see remarkable 3D content that is equipped with great sound, picture quality, and exceptional glasses. On the other hand, the finest free movie streaming services provide us with content that is free of language restrictions.
Pros of streaming services
1) When it comes to one month of service, it appears to be considerably less expensive than a movie. Furthermore, the amount of content that can be watched in a month is determined by your availability.
2) Timing flexibility - There is no impediment to watching a movie at a specific time. It is entirely dependent on consumer preference.
3) There is no other type of expense endured, such as travel time to see a movie.
Pros of Theater release
1) Immersive environment that claims to give an eye-catching experience
2) A fantastic surround system with a professional audio impact.
3) Viewing on a large screen has a larger-than-life impression.