Welcome to the official facebook page of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines! While we keep you updated, we are at your service 24/7 in 13 languages.
Welcome to the official facebook page of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines!
While we keep you updated, we are at your service 24/7 in 13 languages: Dutch, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, French, Chinese, Thai and Korean.
We created this page to inspire you and get to know each other a little better. We will keep you updated and encourage you to share your experience, comments and suggestions. We value your feedback and thank you for helping us improve our products and services.
Just a few guidelines to keep this page a fun place for everyone to visit:
• We’ll be happy to respond to your comments, but may refer you to different sources or channels if they are better suited to answer your questions.
• In order to protect your privacy, we may have to delete postings containing personal data. We strongly advise you NOT to publish any personal data on our wall. These include contact details, booking codes, reference numbers and Flying Blue numbers. If you need to send us these details, please do so via the private message button.
• We do not accept obscenities, insults, shocking content or graphic images.
• Serious accidents always have a lasting impact on many people. Therefore we won’t accept videos, pictures or discussions about these matters.
• Negative comments and criticism will help us to improve our products & services, but we don’t want the wall to be dominated by repetitive messages or repeated discussions. Without removing the topic, we reserve the right to remove some of these postings to leave space for others.
• In our replies, we will be as open and transparent as possible. However, we are unable to answer questions on confidential, strategic or commercial topics. We thank you for understanding.
• Advertisements of any kind, be it (non-)commercial or personal, are not welcome. They will be removed.
• Posting of personal details like names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of KLM or Air France employees is not allowed.
We will manage this page according to these guidelines to keep it an open space for everyone to join. We look forward to hearing from you!
1182 GP Amstelveen