PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL is a powdered milk drink for children 4-7 years old, which contains NUTRISSENTIALS to help nurture your child's gift.
PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL, a powdered milk drink for children 4-7 years old, contains NUTRISSENTIALS--a unique combination of essential nutrients such as iron, Iodine, Zinc, Vitamin A, Niacin, Potassium and Biotin, plus Lutein that may help your child reach his full potential. Now, it contains DHA and AA.
PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL NUTRISSENTIALS contains the following essential nutrients:
- Vitamin A supports healthy eye development
- Iodine and Iron support brain development
- Zinc supports normal growth and helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Niacin aids in digestions, promotes normal appetite and healthy skin
- Biotin enhances energy for physical growth and development
- Potassium promotes healthy muscles to support various activities of children
* This product is a source of Iodine and Potassium and is high in Vitamin A, Iron,
Zinc and Niacin.
* The product also contains Lutein and now has DHA and AA.
TERMS & CONDITIONS / HOUSE RULES
Welcome to PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL's Facebook Page. As a member of the Nestle global group of companies, Wyeth Nutrition supports the WHO recommendation of exclusive breastfeeding for six months, the introduction of timely and appropriate complementary feeding and the continuation of breast feeding for up to two years or beyond. This page is for everyone with an interest in PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL and topics that are of interest to our consumers. We welcome you to leave comments, pictures and posts. However, in line with our commitment to the WHO recommendation and these Rules, we reserve the right to review all comments, posts and pictures and if deemed necessary, to remove those which may be considered as inappropriate, offensive or not in line with our WHO commitment, such as those that relate to infant formula products and infants below 36 months. If you would like to discuss a topic related to PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL in the above areas or ask a question about our business more widely, please send us a private message or email us at WPI.Careline@wyethnutrition.com, where we’ll do our best to respond.
• Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
• Play fair: no religious, racial, political, libelous, defamatory, bullying, or abusive posts.
• No personal attacks, please.
• Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts, or repetitive postings.
• Be original: share, links, pictures and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, please don’t post it.
• Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t invade other people’s privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information.
• Be responsible: children under the age of 13 should not post comments without the permission of their parents or guardians.
• Keep it true and legal: no fraudulent, misleading or deceptive posts, no unlawful purpose or activity posts.
• Respect our commitment to the WHO recommendations by following these house rules.
• Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Nestlé (employee, agency, service provider, incentivized blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to be transparent about that and let everyone know.
Please note that all comments and other type of material posted by fans on this site do not necessarily reflect PROMIL PRE-SCHOOL's views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites.
Remember that you are responsible for the contents of whatever you post or share on this page.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and continued breastfeeding for as long as possible. Promil Pre-School is not a breast milk substitute but a growing-up milk especially suited to healthy young children aged 4 years and older.
“Wyeth® is a registered trademark of Wyeth LLC. Used under license”.