Welcome to the official page of the YMCA International Language School (Montreal, Canada).
• The YMCA International Language School, located in Montreal, was established in 1965 and is part of the international YMCA organization located in over 120 countries.
• The school is located in the heart of downtown Montreal, across from the Peel subway station. Opened in 2001, the 6-storey building includes our language school and a fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment.
• Free access to our fitness centre is available to our students registered in the Intensive and Integrated Skills programs.
• We have 23 very bright classrooms, 2 computer-assisted language labs and a student lounge.
• Free Internet access is included for students registered in the Intensive Program.
• The minimum age is 18. The average age of our students is between 25 and 29.
• We accept younger students (between 9 and 17 years old) during the year if they come in groups and are accompanied by a tutor. Every summer we also have two sessions of English and French Language Day Camp for the younger students.
• We are members of ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations), WYSE (World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation), Imagine Education au/in Canada and LC (Languages Canada).
• Website: http://www.ymcalanguages.com
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ymcalanguages
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ymcamontrealschool
• Foursquare: http://tinyurl.com/ymcalanguages
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/ymcalanguages
• Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/ymcalanguages
1440 Stanley Street, 5th Floor
H3A 1P7 Montreal
Call: (514) 849-8393 #1400